HiEdTec-MODERNIZATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THE CENTRAL ASIA BY USING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Technological University of Tajikistan is involved in building the capacity of teachers and teachers of financial institutions, funds and financial resources in educational institutions and educational institutions, offices and others. These are tickets with the assistance of the Interim Commission on Financial Resources and Research. In the 2017/2018 academic year, the Center for Computer Technology and the University will return to the ERASMUS + Power Registry and will always assist in reporting its staff.
The project.HiEdTec – “МODERNIZATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THE CENTRAL ASIA BY USING NEW TECHNOLOGIES.” This is mainly focused on the implementation of new information and communication technologies in higher education and to assist in the modernization of higher education through the creation of an open educational portal to learn digital skills, methods of training and mobilization of stakeholders, including teachers, students and socio-economic partners. is underway.
Which factors was tge reason for creating this project:
- the transfer of digital technologies to industries (based on the requirements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution), which requires high-quality informatization of higher education, based on a consortium of concepts for the adaptation of higher education to the digital generation, taking into account the specific conditions of each Member. elaborates.
- the requirement to allow ALL students to study at FAVOUR time and place in FAVOUR with a lecturer using FAVOUR equipment - computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc., which will create a consortium of universities in Member States' centers for innovative educational technologies
The project outputs and results are should be as follows:
- the creation of a robust academic network for the improvement of methodology, sharing of expertise and best practices in the field of innovative educational technologies;
- development of five concepts for the adaptation of higher education to the digital generation - one for each Member State;
- Ten centers for innovative educational technologies - one for each Member State;
- ten active educational laboratories;
- development of free educational resources in the cloud system;
-development of guidelines for the implementation of innovative educational technologies in the universities of the participating States;
- set the courses for trainers on learning digital skills and teaching methods;
-organization of courses for teachers on digital abilities and teaching methods;
As a result of the implementation of 16 teachers passed training courses in the European countries, they received special certificates.
In practice, this project can contribute to improving the quality of education through the use of modern methods and technologies in the educational process.
Coordinator of the project from
Technology University of Tajikistan.
FIRST MEETING OF THE PROJECT PARTICIPANTS “MODERNIZATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MIDDLE ASIA BY MEANS OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES (HiEdTech)” MARCH 12-15, 2019 IN THE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF RUSSIA, THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
This meeting was attended by 49 participants from 9 partner countries, Bulgaria, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Among the official guests were the Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Deputy Mayor of Ruse.
from 01 to 05 2019 was held at University of Technology in Almaata , Kirgys Federation.
Participants: Ahror Jafarov- coordinator of the project – from university Nazarov Sayfuddin – member of the project working group.
THIRD WORKSHOP OF THE PROJECT. From 02 up to 07 December 2019 was held at State University of Economy in Tashkent
Participants: Ahror Jafarov –coordinator of the project from universityNazarov Sayfuddin –member of the project working group.