In September 2000, the Department of Programming and Information Technology (KP and IT) was opened at the Technological University of Tajikistan. The first manager was associate professor Yusupov Mirzo Chulievich.
At different times, the heads of the department were:
2002 - 2005 Associate Professor Ismailov M.A.
2005 - 2008 Associate Professor Zaripov S.A.
2008 - 2011 Associate Professor Tursunov R. D.
2012 -2015 Associate Professor Zaripov S.A.
Since 2015, the department has been headed by the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, associate professor Tursunov Rakhmatullo Dzhalolovich.
A significant contribution to the formation and development of the department at the time was made by the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, associate professor Yusupov Mirzo Chulievich and the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, acting Professor Ismailov Mizrob Akhmedovich.
The current name - P and KI "Programming and Computer Engineering" the department received in 2014.
During the existence of the department, 1 candidate of science was prepared from among the teachers working at the department.
Gulomsafdarov Abdulnazar Gulomnazarovich
Head of Department
Teaches the following disciplines:
- Computer graphics
- Multimedia and Web Design (HTML, CSS)
- Object - oriented programming (C++ Bulder, Visual Basic, C#)
- Programming on Internet(PHP, JAVA SCRIPT)
- Database (Sql)
Main research interests:
- Stochastic methods of systematizing the morphological patterns of word formation in the Shugnan language (the frequency of occurrence of letters and syllables in the texts of the Shugnan language);
- Methods of mathematical statistics, programming, DBMS design and computational experiment;
- Studying the morphological structure of the Shugnan language to build a program for automatic morphological text processing;
- Creation of algorithms for morphological analysis, synthesis, normalization of words, detection and correction of errors in natural languages.
In 2009-2011 he studied at the graduate school of the Khorog State University and prepared to defend his thesis on them of " Software development for automatic text processing of the Shugnan language".
He is the author of the following textbooks:
1. S.Mavlonazarov, A.G.Gulomsafdarov, N.Sultonhaydarov. Informatics - TSIL- 2013
2. A.G.Gulomsafdarov, S.A. Zaripov. Programming in C ++ BULDER – TUT, Dushanbe, 2018
3. A.G.Gulomsafdarov, S.A. Zaripov . Guidelines for the implementation of laboratory work in the discipline Programming Workshop (in Tajik), TUT,Dushanbe, 2019
TURSUNOV Rakhmatullo Dzhalolovich
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,
Excellence in Education of Tajikistan
- Programming technology;
- Math modeling;
- Programming languages;
- Structures and data processing algorithms.
Main research interests:
- Mathematical modeling of environmental processes;
- Automation of production processes and systems;
- Information technology in education.
Scientific - methodical work:
- Tursunov R.Ch., Sharipov Sh.A. Tutorial on MS Access. 1 part . Dushanbe, Promt, 2003, 100 pp.
- Tursunov R.Ch., Sharipov Sh.A., Raњmonov P.K. Textbook on MS Access. 2 part. Dushanbe, Promt, 2003.- 100 p.
- Tursunov R. D., Sharipov Sh.A. Programming in Visual Basic 6.0. For economists. Dushanbe, "Er - Count", 2005. - 48 p.
- Tursunov R.D. Methodical manual on “Fundamentals of Algorithmization and Programming”. -Dushanbe, “Er-Count”, 2017. -180s.
- Ismoilov M.A., Tursunov R.D. Fundamentals of Algorithmization and Programming” (dasturi talimi). - Dushanbe, “Er-Count”, 2018. -220s.
Zaripov Saidahmad Asrorovich
PhD in Phisics and Mathematics,
- the basics of algorithmization and programming;
- introduction to artificial intelligence;
- information technology in industries;
- programming in high-level languages.
Scientific direction: modeling of grammar elements of natural languages.
Scientific and methodological works:
- Automated translation of a simple non-distributed sentence from English into Tajik. Proceedings of the Technological University of Tajikistan (TUT), Issue VIII. - Dushanbe: HERE, 2001, p. 61-64/
- Algorithm for computer translation of English PNP into Tajik. Doc. AN RT, v. 45, No. 3 - 4, 2002, p. 66-71 (co-authors: Usmonov Z.D., Ismailov M.A.)
- Elements of computer grammars of some natural languages (monograph), Technological University of Tajikistan (TUT), Dushanbe, 2007, 124 pp.
- Elements of computer systems in teaching the Russian language. Sat Mater. Days of the Russian language in the RT, Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow, 2007, p. 62-67
- Computer training system "Case declension." Prog. Int. conf. "Rise. quality wa call. based on using ICT "TSNU, D-be: 2008.
⦁ Models of inter-word links of the Tajik sentence. Materials Int. NPK TUT "WTO: development. science, tech. and image. ”(Dushanbe, November 8, 2014), pp. 33-35
- Problems of computer analysis and text synthesis (in Tajik). Materials of the international NTK TNU, Dushanbe, December 22-28, 2018, p. 107-110 (co-author: Rizvonova U.M.)
- Place nasri musajja in the first chapter of “Guliston” of Saadi Sherozi. Materials rep. NPK on the topic “IT Development in the Republic of Tajikistan: Priority and Innovative Directions”, Institute of Entrepreneurship and Service of the Republic of Tajikistan, September 29, 2018, p.125-128 (co-author: O. Niyozboқiev).
- On graphic homonymy and printing of words. Materials of the Republican NTK "Problems of Information Linguistics, Educational and Innovative Technologies", Dushanbe, TUT, February 23, 2019, p. 19-22 (co-author: Rizvonova U.M.)
- Programming in C ++ (in Tajik. Language). Toolkit, TUT, 2017 (co-author: Ғulomsafdarov A.Ғ).
- Guidelines for the implementation of laboratory work in the discipline "Programming Workshop" (in Tajik) Printing house " Technological University of Tajikistan (TUT)", Dushanbe, 2019. (co-author: Gulomsafdarov A.G).
Sharipov Sharip Ashuralievich
tel: (+992) 91 879 70 50(моб)
Since 2001 he has been working at the Technological University of Tajikistan.
- Programming technology (VB 6.0, C #),
- The basics of algorithmization and programming,
- Object-oriented programming (based on the C # language),
- Programming in high-level languages,
- Web programming technologies (MVC technology), database.
Main research interests:
- Modeling of technological processes (Temperature control in an aluminum electrolysis cell);
- Development of information systems;
The scientific work on the topic “Comparison of some linguistic factors in agglutinative languages (on the example of Tajik and Uzbek languages) is being carried out”
Educational and methodical works:
Over 30 scientific and 11 educational and methodical works were published, including:
- Visual Basic Programming Manual 6.0 (Teaching Guide), - Dushanbe: TUT, - 2018. - 140 p.
- Algorithmic thinking in the process of solving exercises (for example C # programming language) / translation by Sh.A. Sharipov - Dushanbe: DTT, 2019. - 172 p.
- Methodological guidelines for performance of course work on the subject "Modern Programming Technologies", Designer Sharipov SH, - Dushanbe: TUT, - 2019. - 36 p.
Mulojonov Bahodur Abdujaborovich,
- computing network
- basics of algorithmization and programming
- information society and computer networks
Scientific direction: Mathematical and instrumentals methods in economics
Educational – methodical work:
- Mulojonov B.A., methodological work on the discipline of computer network technology (part 1) - D., Tajik State Institute of Languages named after Sotim Ulugzade., 2018, 84 pp.
- Ismoilov MA, Mulojonov BA, Explanatory Dictionary (Glossary) on Information Technology (Part 1) - D., Technological University of Tajikistan, 2019, 118 pp.
Practize of programming
Bases of algorithmization and programming
JAVA Script programming
Functional and logic programming
Theory of automatic control
Technology of creation of computer networks
Programming technology (С++)
Structure and algorithms of data processing
The development of client-server applications
Software development technology
Methods of synthetically intelligence
Web Design make up
Design and analize of the software
Scientific - research work of the department of programming and computer engineering
Mathematical modeling of environmental processes.
Mathematical modeling of elements of agglutinative languages.
Strategy for the development of entrepreneurship and features of the motivation of educational system management in the Republic of Tajikistan.
The introduction of modern teaching methods and tools in teaching disciplines ICT areas.
Topics of candidate dissertations at the department and their performer:
Statistical processing of texts in agglutinative languages (on the example of Tajik and Uzbek languages) (Senior Lecturer Sharipov Sh.A., Supervisor Academician Usmanov Z.D.)
Development of a strategy for the development of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Tajikistan (senior lecturer B. Mulodzhonov, supervisor, Doctor of Economics, G. Jurabaev)
Features of motivation in managing an organization in the field of education (senior lecturer Saidov I.D., scientific adviser Doctor of Economics Koshonova M.R.)
Development of an effective mathematical model of phonetics and morphology of the language of speech (senior lecturer Gulomsafdarov A.G., scientific adviser academician Usmanov Z.D.)